LDN 2021 Extra
Fees $499 - Buy Now
30% Discount with the Code 30OFF to be used at checkout
MD’s, ND’s Pharmacists, NP’s, Nurses and other medical professionals wishing to learn more about Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)
- Describe how LDN can impact the inflammation associated with psoriasis and psoriatic comorbidities.
- Differentiate treatment pharmacology differences between high and low doses of naltrexone.
- Discuss the role of low dose naltrexone in the treatment of Lyme disease.
- Describe the impact of microbiome on autoimmune pathology.
- List what clinical trials are presently being conducted in the field of LDN effectiveness in fibromyalgia.
- Explain how mental health disorders can complicate or undermine LDN treatment of somatic disorders.
- Discuss the theoretical physiological and biochemical effect of LDN in Erectile
- Describe the synergistic effects of LDN and testosterone
- Explain potential uses of Low Dose Naltrexone in treating HSP and its sequalae
- Discuss practical aspects of cancer therapy with LDN
- List the LDN dosing strategy for infertile patients and approach to pregnancy.