Head of Outpatient Rheumatological Clinic and Head of the first in Poland Nutritional and Lifestyle Medicine Center- ORLIK/WARSAW-Poland.
Range of competence with special interest
- Diagnostics and treatment of diseases with skeleto-muscular manifestation especially with various arthritides and tendonitis/enthesitis (rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, reactive arthritis, arthritides in the course of gastrosenterological problems, like Crohn disease and colitis ulcerosa; boreliosis.
- Biological treatment of RA, AS, PsA…(private patients without national and private insurances)
- Especially stress for seeking systemic reasons of orthopaedic pathologies, like crystal induced arthitides (gout, CPPD-calcium pyrophosphate disease for example in the course of thyroid/parathyroid pathologies), spondyloartropathies (ie. reactive arhtitides),
- Diagnostics and treatment of complicated postoperative course after arthroscopic procedures in orthopaedics and sport traumatology.
- Looking for reasons of advanced osteoarthritis OA (metabolic diseases, DISH)
- Participation in complex OA management (pharmacology, rehabilitation, change of nutritional habits, BMI reduction).
- Diagnostics and treatment of connective tissues disease (SLE, Sjoegren syndrome)
- Diagnostics and treatment of osteoporosis, osteopenia (in pre- and postmenopausal women, in men; steroid induced osteoporosis, osteoporosis in the course of cancer diseases)
- Adjuvant therapy of cancer patients (nutritional approach with Fasting Mimicking Diet options)
Nutritional and lifestyle medicine – lectures, media interviews, practice-consultations of patients with many medical problems with especially autoimmnological background. One of few Polish doctors prescribing LDN in patients with different medical problems (LDN treatment with and without CBD).
Results of interdisciplinary cooperation with orthopaedics/radiologists/neurosurgeons/psychologists are many publications, lectures, posters, presentations in polish and foreign literature and during congresses and symposia. Totally author and co-author more than 100 publications/presentations.
Rheumatology - update 2021